Hula Halau Ke 'Olu Makani O Mauna Loa

Hula Halau Ke 'Olu Makani O Mauna Loa
Hula Halau Ke 'Olu Makani O Mauna Loa Photo by J. Osprey

Thursday, June 2, 2011

We be jamin' now!

J.Osprey
Aloha.

Well we are off to a jamin' start with the Punaverse blog. The blog has been up for one week now and we have had 396 page views and visitors from all over the world: 3 Hawaiian Islands, Mainland, Germany, England and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). What? Now I don't know all of these folks personally, like from the UAE, but because folks have been e-mailing this Blog link to their friends who send it to their friends and....well, you get the picture. Go to the revolving Earth and flag counter at the bottom of the page and you'll see what I mean. Each white dot is a visitor. Cool. Facebook is up and running now and my friend's list is growing fast. You can find my page in Facebook search: J.Osprey.

One thing that is not building yet is COMMENTS. There is a tiny comments link in red just after the blog post that you can click and leave a comment or a story or whatever you want. PLEASE leave a comment and join our family. You can also read previous comments from folks like you.

So, I do have a couple of Punatic friends that share in many of my adventures. My friend Aniel is one of them. I have invited her to be a co-author of this blog.We have shared a great number of adventures and we both take something different away from those experiences. A different perspective. So I have invited her to co-author this Blog with me. 

Next up on the Punaverse Blog: John's Grand Adventure #1...a day at the warm ponds. So you think It's about just laying out at the ponds in the shade of the lifeguard tower watching the world go by...NOT!! It will be a peek into my crazy and fun life in the Punaverse. See you then: June 10

J.Osprey  


One more thing. I have posted a "stupid fish story". and a very important message about my Bro. Col. Chuck Sanders...PTSD. Plus a new photo gallery. Give 'em  a click and enjoy. Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment